Quality Policy : We pledge to achieve Customer satisfaction by continual improvement in our processes and excellence in quality.
WE WISH TO ACHIEVE THIS BY:
* Deploying specific, measurable and time-bound objectives in all processes in various functions.
* Motivating our workforce for excellent standards in our work procedures through Kaizen.
* Committing Suppliers to continually work on improvement in quality standards.
* Working as a well-knit team to ensure that our quality objectives are met.
* Regular in-house training programs for technological improvement.
ROLE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE:
Defect Prevention By Setting Standard:
Standard has been set as per the ISO 9001-2000 international Quality System and has been certified from P. C. Management Systeem Pvt Ltd. The standard is being revised from time to time whenever there is some improvement or modification in the system.
Ensuring adherence of the Standard:
Periodical audit of the system standard is being conducted to check the compliance of the standard.
Corrective and Preventive Action:
Every customer complaint is being thoroughly investigated by QA for its origin and reason. Necessary corrective & preventive action is being taken in consultation with the concerned departments.
By gathering data constantly on occurrence of defect:
Every job undergoes thorough inspection by QA before dispatch as per the inspection plan & defect checklist.
By sending information about defects to relevant departments:
Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports are being sent to the relevant departments and the same are being reviewed periodically with the concerned departments.
* To recognize the customer’s right to Quality, Services, Timely Delivery and Cost
* To ensure maximum satisfaction to the clients
* To continue to maintain ethical practices, legal, social, personal conscience framework
* To encourage individual growth to fullest potential
* To maintain high degree of efficiency and attain international standards
* Quality through people and technology